The Nano V3 is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power so there is no need for the power select jumper. This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offer more programming and data memory space.
1602 LCD Module is includes a 16×2 HD44780 LCD module and a 5 push button keypad for menu selection and user interface programming. Fully assembled. On-line Arduino tutorial and example code. Uses digital pins 4 – 10, and analog pin 0.
BMP085 is a high precision, ultra-low power consumption pressure sensors, can be applied to mobile devices. Its performance, the absolute accuracy of the minimum can reach 0.03hPa, and very low power consumption, only 3A. BMP085 powerful 8-pin ceramic-lead chip carrier (LCC) ultra-thin package, through the I2C bus can be connected directly with a variety of microprocessor.
1xNano V3, 1xUSB Cable, 1xBMP085 Module, 1xBuzzer, 1xNixie Tube, 1xTemperature Sensor, 1x74HC595, 1xInfrared Remote Control
1xInfrared Receiver, 1xPhotoresistor, 1xPotentiometer, 2xTilt sensor, 4xPushbuttons, 1xRGB, 1xFlame Sensor, 1xCell Box
1x1602LCD Module, Resistors, Breadboard & Jumper wires, LEDs
Note: Download Tutorial Manual & Code here:
- You could do hundreds of Arduino projects with this SainSmart Nano V3 Starter Kit.
- Components are included in the kit to get you started making your own Arduino Projects.
- A Tutorial Instruction Manual will be provided to give you a full into to Arduino programming.
- With this kit you will learn what Arduino is all about and how it is used.
- 1602CLD + Prototype Mini Breadboard + BMP085 included。