The Nano V3 is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power so there is no need for the power select jumper. This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offer more programming and data memory space.
1602 LCD Module is includes a 16×2 HD44780 LCD module and a 5 push button keypad for menu selection and user interface programming. Fully assembled. On-line Arduino tutorial and example code. Uses digital pins 4 – 10, and analog pin 0.
1xNano V3, 1xUSB Cable, 1x1602LCD Module, 1xHMC5883L Module, 1xBuzzer, 1xNixie Tube, 1xTemperature Sensor, 1x74HC595,
1xInfrared Remote Control, 1xInfrared Receiver, 1xPhotoresistor, 1xPotentiometer, 2xTilt sensor, 4xPushbuttons, 1xRGB,
1xFlame Sensor, 1xCell Box, Resistors, Breadboard & Jumper wires, LEDs
Note: Download Tutorial Manual & Code here:
- You could do hundreds of Arduino projects with this SainSmart Nano V3 Starter Kit.
- Components are included in the kit to get you started making your own Arduino Projects.
- A Tutorial Instruction Manual will be provided to give you a full into to Arduino programming.
- With this kit you will learn what Arduino is all about and how it is used.
- 1602CLD + Prototype Mini Breadboard + HMC5883L Module included.