NEW HAVEN Conn. (WTNH) — When it comes to the holiday season, it would not be complete without lots of beautiful decorations you and your family make to deck the halls.
Suzanne Beavauis with Joann Fabrics stopped by our station to help get us in the holiday spirit by crafting with the whole family some beautiful DIY decorations.
Suzanne showed us easy DIY holiday projects we can make with kids of all ages:
- Holiday Wreath with Lights
- Light up your front door this holiday season with a simple lighted wreath.
- Bling Ornaments
- Add some sparkle to your ordinary bulb ornaments this holiday season – a perfect craft for the kids.
- Glittered Snow Table Toppers
- Have a white Christmas regardless if there is snow, perfect for adorning your table with a little white and gold.
For more fun DIY projects you can make with your family just head to their website.